|Main » Files » Site Script » Internet Services||[ Add new entry ]|
Download Live Demo
Main features |
2. Time zone offset (depends on selected language).
3. User can give description to file.
4. Download counter.
5. User can sort files by name, upload date, downloads.
5. User can delete o modify its own files
6. Administrator and Poweruser can delete all files and
7. Filename length limit.
9. Appearance tuning (colors, font)
10. Is is possible to define header and footer.
12. Possibility to view contents of ZIP archives without downloading.
13. Possibility to view images and other type of files on the fly.
14 Recent file list and top downloads list
14. User acccounts support.
15. IP Logging and Blocking.
16. Account management system.
17. In order to check user e-mail addresses you can enable user
18. User can subscrbe on everyday digest of uploaded files list
via e-mail (optional).
19. Users can get small files by e-mail (optional).
21. User statistics (uploaded/downloaded/e-mailed files, last access).
22. Administrator can show info message over the file list.
23. Highly configurable (see include/conf.php)
24. Possibility to use server mailer or your own SMTP
25. No cookies needed (but if present used)
How to install PHP Advanced Transfer Manager
- Create folder for php script on the server.
- Customize, values of variables in file include/conf.php
See comments in file.
- Customize files nn.php (where nn - is language code).
- If your server require a particular extension to recognize php scripts
(eg '.php4') you have to set correctly the $phpExt in conf.php and
change the extension of all files EXCLUDING conf.php
- Copy all files and subfolders to the server.
- Chmod 777 all files and directories copied (this is very important)
- Register your own new administrator account.
- Activate your new account (needed, if request activation is "on")
- Log in as user "Admin", password "test".
- Go to the administrator console and set to the new account an
- Log in using new account, go to the administrator console and delete
"Admin" account. DO NOT FORGET DO THIS!!! This can be a serious
- As administrator customize header, footer and infos html-files.
- Be sure, that user accounts is not visible, when you typing in browser
the address www.myserver.com/upload/users/username (where
www.myserver.com - is the server name where you installed your script,
username - the name of any registered user)
If visible, you have to configure server!
How to configure PHP Advanced Transfer Manager
1. You can add your custom page header (i.e. banner at the top or at
the bottom of page, or site menu & copyrights) by changing files
header.htm & footer.htm, which placed in include folder.
2. You can change info, modifying file info.htm, which placed in
include folder. If you wish place different info's for different
languages you can assign different .htm filenames in language
files ($infopage variable).
3. You can change header of digest letter by editing mailinfo.htm file.
4. You can easy edit all above files using configuration panel.
5. If you wish change default folder where files will be stored, you can
edit variable $uploads_folder_name in file conf.php.
You have to set the relative path without trailing slash
(e.g. $uploads_folder_name = "files/uploads";)
6. Highly recommended change default user folder by changing
$users_folder_name variable. This improve your security.
How to create a new translation
1. Translate an existing language file (stored in 'languages' folder)
and save it with name 'NN.php', where NN is the country code.
2. Create a new text file called 'NN.lang'.
- in the first line of this file insert the country code (NN)
- in the second the language name followed by timezone name (CET, GMT, etc)
- in the third line insert the timezone offset without the plus character if
positive and with the minus character if negative.
2. Copy 'NN.php' and 'NN.lang' to the 'languages' directory on the server
3. Chmod 777 these two new files.
4. Please, don't forget send us your translation. We include it in the new
release of phpTransferManager.
Description file structure
All file descriptions stored in files with .dlcnt extension.
1st line - the user name who uploaded file
2nd line - the IP of user
all other lines - the file description
User account file structure
The name of file - is the user name.
1st line: Encrypted user password
2nd line: Encrypted user session ID, 0 - if user logged out
3rd line: User E-Mail address
4th line: Account status: 0 - Administrator, 1 - Power User,
2 - Normal User, 3 - Viewer (view only), 4 - Uploader (upload only)
5th line: 1 - account active, 0 - disabled, other value - activation code
6th line: Any temporary information (i.e. unconfirmed new user mail)
7th line: 1 if user wish to receive files digest via e-mail, else 0
8th line: The unix time when user account created
9th line: preferred language (country code)
Language file structure
All language data is stored in files with .lang extension
into 'languages' folder. There should be a relative .php file
containg translation strings-
1st line: country code
2nd line: language and timezone description
2rd line: numerical timezone offset
|Views: 7880 | Downloads: 254 | Rating: 0.0/0|
Popular Clone Site||
Total online: 1