|Main » Files » Site Script » Site Services||[ Add new entry ]|
Download Live Demo
The CJ Hit Counter is a text based counter written in PHP. The font and colour of the counter are both customisable. There are only 2 files to upload to your web server. |
Version 2 of the script allows you to render your hit counter as an image (providing your php installation will allow it!)
Files Just Downloaded
The contents of "CJ Hit Counter.zip" ........
4. Copying.txt (GPL)
4. and just incase you forgot where it came from.... an Internet Shortcut
1. count.php (comes within zip file)
2. hitcounter.dat (comes within zip file)
3. A page to display the hitcounter (usually index.html, index.shtml, index.php, index.htm)
» note: the page must be renamed to index.php for this counter to work, to do this open the file in
» notepad and save it as "index.php" - easy!
please note » additional help is included in the editable files.
1. Upload files count.php and hitcounter.dat to you webserver, CHMOD both files to 777
2. Rename your html page to 'pagename.php' (described above)
3. Enter the code where you want the hitcounter to display:
4. Upload the page.
5. The hit counter will display
6. Change the look of your counter by editing the HTML code in "count.php".
» note: make sure you keep the php echo of "hitcounter.dat" intact.
|Views: 700 | Downloads: 165 | Rating: 0.0/0|
Popular Clone Site||
Total online: 1